Tuesday, December 5, 2017

HORMEL GATHERINGS® Party Trays -- Review!

Disclosure:  I received coupons for free products in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions are my own and based on my own use of, and experience with, the product.

I LOVE parties! I do -- especially during all of the Fall and Winter holidays! What I DON'T love is shopping for appetizers.  This year I was truly blessed to be asked to review 
Hormel Brands Party Trays for my readers!



We had a lovely Thanksgiving Day with family and friends.  After dinner, we had a fire in the firepit and indulged in the Hard Salami and Pepperoni Party Tray (28 oz!). We finished it off in record time! #StressFree

Unfortunately, I didn't get photos (not any that turned out).  However, I do have photos from a second smaller get-together.





Ah... Christmas parties! This time we chose the Honey Ham and Turkey Party Tray! Colby Jack and Cheddar Cheese with buttery crackers makes a delicious pre-dinner snack or even a light meal for nights you don't want to cook!




Doesn't that look amazingly delicious? IT IS! 

Hormel Party Trays are perfect for game days, tailgates, rainy days, parties, or picnics! Anytime is the right time!

Visit Hormel.com for tips and suggestions on how to make your holiday get-together a success!

You may connect with Hormel on these social media pages:
FacebookPinterest, and Youtube!

Disclosure:  I received coupons for free products in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions are my own and based on my own use of, and experience with, the product.




No comments: