Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer Review! #spiralizer






I love kitchen tools! I collect them -- although -- I don't always use them!  However, I recently was given the opportunity to review the new  Spiral Vegetable Slicer for Healthy Salads/Pasta.

This is a kitchen tool I WILL use. I love it already.


Getting Mike to eat veggies is like pulling teeth. He resists at every turn. Well... I got him last night. We made spirals out of zucchini and I added them to the sauce for the spaghetti. He ate it up! He loved it!







YES!

I seriously didn't know what to expect when the package arrived. I imagined a large, bulky, heavy piece of equipment. Not so! Happy surprise: It's small, light weight, easily managed. It needs no assembly.
The Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer fits into my kitchen drawer easily. It comes with a cleaning brush for the hard to reach inside.
*The sharp blades are inside. Use caution and use the brush to clean them!*
Just a quick brush or two, rinse well, dry, and tuck it neatly into it's nylon pouch!

Even though it's rather small in size, it's still big enough to handle fairly large veggies: zucchini, squash, carrots, even a quartered eggplant! I can't wait to grab a few potatoes and make curly fries with it (They are Mike's favourite!)

This is a product I highly recommend! It will be a much-used, much-loved addition to your kitchen essentials.

You may purchase the Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer from Amazon.com -- AVG: $15.84. That is a marvelous bargain!

DISCLOSURE: I received the Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer as part of an advertorial with Tomoson.com. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item(s).

No comments: