Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Weight Loss Journey: Day One



Weight: 258 Pounds
Height: 5' 3"
Age: 54

Goal Weight: 150 pounds

Pounds to Goal: 108

Well, that's certainly a bit daunting.  But... it is what it is. I need to lose 108 pounds to reach my goal.  

My short-term goals:
Lose 1 1/2 to 2 pounds per week.
Lose a total of 30 pounds in six months. 

Weight Goal by November 17: 228 pounds

Weigh In: Sunday Morning




I CAN DO IT.

After all, I am a smart woman and I have great support from family, friends, and you, dear readers!

I also have a not-so-secret weapon: CLICK Protein Powder.




Click is my go-to protein.  I drink it every day.  Usually at breakfast -- two scoops of Click, some diced fruit, 2% milk, and a couple of ice cubes.  YUMMY!

Click has helped my lose a LOT of weight. I am embarrassed to tell you that my highest weight was once a little over 325.  I lost 66 pounds with Click and was on my way to *One-derland* -- when I simply gave up.  I gained about 35 pounds back, then re-started and lost another 43.

This past January, both Mike and I became quite ill.  Mine was a lingering sinus infection that turned septic.  Mike had to have TWO major surgeries in one day. 

While both of us have now recovered, it ended up with Mike LOSING about 30 pounds and I GAINED ten!





However, I am determined to get back on track. The first thing I've done to set myself on the right path? I have my Click on my kitchen counter!

I will tell that it's actually a bit difficult to explain how Click makes me feel.  After just a very few days, I have 3X the energy, my outlook changes, my mood improves.

I suppose that's a combination of both the physical improvement and mental improvement that comes with knowing that you're helping yourself.




I have come to like and endorse many products in the past few years.  THIS product, I have come to trust and rely on like no other.  It's become an important part of my life.

I contacted the folks at Click to let them know how much their protein powder has helped me in the past and how much weight I'd lost. They were so very supportive and enthusiastic about my determination to start anew.  

They are generously providing me with a few canisters of Click to help me lose weight.  I thank them with all of my heart.

Over the next few months, I invite to click along with me as I take the first steps on my weight-loss journey.  I need cheerleaders! I also need task-masters to help keep me on the straight and narrow!

The video below is my first of this journey -- there will be more!




DISCLOSURE:
I received product from CLICK Protein at no charge. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great and I am sure you can do these last 108 no problem!!!