Sunday, July 19, 2015

#KitchenZest Kitchen Zest 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons





I love to cook.  Measuring ingredients is, quite possibly, the most important thing in any cooking, but especially baking.  I am always losing or breaking my measuring spoons.  Too often, they are rather flimsy or made so poorly that they just don't last.

The measuring spoons from Kitchen Zest are built to last.  Made from marine-grade SS404 Stainless Steel, these measuring spoons are the perfect addition to my kitchen.  No rust, no stains, no breakage: they are just what I need.




** Includes 1 tablespoon, ½ tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, ½ teaspoon, ¼ teaspoon with metric equivalents.
** Features level rims and soft-touch ergonomic handle grips.
** Attached to removable stainless steel ring.
** Dishwasher safe.
** 100% money back guarantee.




I love the soft-touch handles.  They provide a safe (no sharp edges), strong, ergonomic grip surface for easy control.  Trust me, this is important.  I have spilled more than one ingredient using poorly designed measuring spoons.




The ring that keeps the spoons all together is removable.  That's a nice convenience.  Take them off the ring prior to use and put them all back on afterwards.

I think you'll find these spoons to be a very useful tool in your kitchen, too!

You may purchase the Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons at amazon.com.

DISCLOSURE: 
I received a set of Kitchen Zest 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons for the purpose of review. I received no monetary compensation.  The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.

No comments: