Sunday, July 19, 2015

#LASTMAN LAST MAN Paracord Survival Kit Bracelet



I am a firm believer in providing my husband and daughters with as many items as I can that may protect them and keep them safe. That's not always easy to do, but I try.

I got a survival bracelet for Happy Husband not long ago and very recently, I got one for my youngest daughter. She often rides her motorcycle with my Dad and / or her boyfriend.  I don't really like it, but she's grown, so it's her decision.

I decided to give her the LAST MAN Paracord Survival Kit Bracelet to keep on her wrist when she's riding the bike, or in her saddlebags, or glove box otherwise.  It makes me feel better knowing that she has a small, but extremely useful, tool to help keep her safe in an emergency.




The LAST MAN Food, Fire, Shelter paracord bracelet survival kit contains the following items: 
• 1 x 12' length of nylon paracord cordage 
• 1 x Snelled 3/0 offset kale hook with 20" leader line 
• 1 x Snelled #2 offset kale hook with 20" leader line 
• 2 x 1 1/8 inch line swivels 
• 1 x 30 ft length 10lb test fishing line 
• 2 x 1/2 inch foam bobbers 
• 2 x 3/8 inch egg sinkers 
• 1 x 2 1/4 inch ferrocerium fire starter rod 
• 1 x 2 inch diameter serrated fire striker 
• 1 x Dried grass tinder bundle 
• 1 x 9 square inch Alcohol pad 
• 2 x 1 3/4 inch safety pins 
• 1 x Compass (select models)
Instruction manual included




She knows what each item is and how to use it to her advantage.  For me, I think the compass, fire-starter, and paracord are of the utmost importance. The ability to fish is also important -- she won't starve.  The paracord has so many uses that it's difficult to name them all.

This small survival bracelet is the perfect gift to anyone that travels alone, hikes, explores, caves, climbs, etc. The bracelet feature is the biggest plus: it's right there at the tips of the fingers.  Easily removed and easy to disassemble.




The working compass is 2nd in importance.  Anyone who is lost or disoriented MUST be able to find Magnetic NORTH.  Following the moon or sun is no good: you'll wander around in circles.  Survival, in almost every situation, depends on knowing where you are, where you're going, ability to stay hydrated, warm, and sheltered.  The tools in this bracelet can help with most of these necessities.

I know that I can't be there to keep my husband and daughters safe from all harm, but I am doing my best to see to it that they have the tools they need to help themselves.




You may purchase the LAST MAN Paracord Survival Kit Bracelet at amazon.com

DISCLOSURE:
I received this Paracord Survival Bracelet in order to facilitate a review. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.


No comments: